Do you wish to have a blemish-free and oil-free skin?
Do not worry. You have come to the right place! Today I am going to share the recipe for a honey almond facial scrub.
Almonds are known to help in treating skin conditions like pimples and acne which tend to leave scars. Almond is also a great source of Vitamin E, which makes skin soft and supple.
Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties, which helps in getting rid of excess oil from the face. It is also a natural humectant, which keeps the skin moisturized but non-oily.
I mostly use this homemade almond scrub on my face, but you can also use it for your entire body. It gently exfoliates your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and fresh. I use this about once a week and feel that it really helps to lighten my skin and gives a natural glow.
Read: DIY Face Scrubs For Oily Skin
Let’s learn how to make and use this homemade almond and honey facial scrub.
Table Of Contents
- 2 tablespoon of honey. You can try Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey.
- 1 medium-sized container or jar
- Grind some almonds to form a powder.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and mix it with the almond powder.
How To Use Homemade Almond Face Scrub
- Take a small quantity of the scrub on your hand. A little goes a long way.
- Scrub the skin gently, letting the almonds do the work of exfoliating.
- Lightly massage the scrub all over your face for several minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- For best results, use this scrub twice a week.
Almond Face Scrub Benefits
Almonds are known to help in skin lightening. They help in reducing the blemishes and other skin marks on the skin. Almonds also have antioxidant properties and are rich in Vitamin E.
Honey is an excellent moisturizer, due to which this honey scrub for oily skin also helps in keeping skin soft and smooth.
Together, they work as an all-round scrub that cleanses your skin and gets rid of the excess oil.
There Ya Go!
Please don’t forget to comment below if you liked my honey almond facial scrub recipe.